Thursday, November 17, 2011

Music

I love music. I think I'd die without it! I'll pretty much listen to anything if its good. I listen to all sorts of music like screamo, rap, hip-hop, punk, pop,  mexican music, indie music, alternative, and a little bit of country. I'll even listen to classical and Jazz sometimes. Heres some of my favorite people to listen to...
I love this guy. I can listen to him all day. His band is Never Shout Never and I love it.
My other favorite band is pierce the veil <33
This band reminds me of when I was small. I like them too
This is one of my all time favorite bands! <333
I can listen to these guys all day too

The Picture and the picture above is pretty much all I listen to nowaday. its different and I never get bored of it :)) The band in the picture above is Passion Pit and the picture with the three guys right here is Foster The People

No comments:

Post a Comment