Friday, November 18, 2011

My favorite place to eat.



Without a doubt Famous Daves would be my all time favortie place to eat. I can eat there everyday! I love barbeque so I guess thats why I love it. Their grilled chicken is just magical. Thats what I get everytime I go with my family. Their fries and chicken dipped in Devils Spit is the best thing ever! It goes together so perfectly. Even though its a little spicy I dip with every bite. It's weird I never get sick of it. It's the thing I crave every week I guess you can say. If my parents offered to take me there, without even taking a second to think about it I would say "YES!" One platter that you order comes with a lot of food. Which is wonderful. You get two sides with your main meat thing that your order. In my opinion they have the best food ever! <333
www.famousdaves.com

No comments:

Post a Comment